Sunday, January 17, 2016

We're in Full Swing Now

I wanted to drop in to let everyone know that we start our new home-school year tomorrow, so from here on out I will be mostly unavailable until sometime after lunch Monday through Friday. I check messages and tags on facebook, and emails, first thing in the morning, and as long as it's not super-involved, I'll try to get back with you then. Otherwise, even if it shows that I've seen your message, I will get back with you later in the day. I promise I'm not ignoring you smile emoticon:)

On another note, one custom order has shipped, another order is finished except for blocking, and I'm starting the third order today, so we're making GREAT time on the list. I may even open it back up for one or two more orders in the next couple of weeks. If you're interested in placing an order, you'll want to keep an eye on the facebook group or the biz page to see when it opens back up.

 And don't forget about the FLASH sale coming up at the end of the month! Pics of everything to come.

If you ever need to contact me and you're NOT on facebook (or just don't prefer to use it,) you can always email me at rowsandroses @ yahoo . com  I love to trade, I love to collab, and I love to coop, so whatever you may be interested in, I'm sure we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment