Thursday, December 31, 2015

Kill This Year!

Out with the old and in with the new. All of my patterns in my Ravelry store are 50% off until midnight tonight (EST) no code required.

If you're thinking about taking up crochet, or if you're always looking for interesting, usable, and affordable patterns, you must go check out my store. With this promo, all patterns are $1. That's awesome, right?

Lip Balm Cozies Pattern


These are done in size 10 crochet thread. I use Lizbeth for the multi-colored, or Knit Picks' Curio for the solids, but you can use any size 10 thread you want.







Nicole's Faux-Cabled Cowl


This cowl is a quick stitch. It's also nice and dense, so it'll keep you super-warm. It's worked in worsted-weight, but I've included the info for working it in Aran, as well, to bump up the warmth factor even more.




Maracas Bowls

The Maracas Bowls is my best-selling pattern! Inspired by an idea from a dear friend, this pattern has sold over 50 copies so far, and it's been up for less than a year. Even Knit Picks has it posted for sale on their website. They are fun to work up, and gorgeous to display.

No comments:

Post a Comment