Saturday, January 30, 2016

*NEW PATTERNS*

Rows & Roses has just released some new crochet patterns in my Ravelry store! I've had a bunch of half-finished patterns languishing in my "drafts" section forever, so I've decided that this year I'm going to get them tested, finalized, and put up for sale. I'll try to have a new clutch of patterns available every couple of months this year. If you crochet, are wanting to take up crocheting, or have a friend or family member who crochets, please please please go check out my patterns. And spread the word for me!

First up is my famous and well-loved potholder. The Best Potholder You'll Ever Own, in fact. Made of 100% cotton, and folded double and seamed, this potholder can take the heat.












Then I got Leyla's stuff finished up, thanks to the best tester in the whole world (not to mention a pretty amazing friend) Sarah M. Thank you Sarah for all you do for me!


Leyla's Hat and the matching Leyla's Mitts are now up for sale.
 Bulky yarn + big hook + simple stitches = quick and easy projects for everyone!









Then there's my Chakra Crystal Bowls pattern. I whipped these up for lovely Lisa of Reiki with Lisa B. so she would have some coordinating dishes to use for her crystal work. The yarn comes in such vibrant and saturated colors!





And of course my other patterns which were already in the store. Check them out, too:



And my best-selling pattern of all time, Maracas Bowls, set of 6





Thanks for looking! Please share on social media to spread the word so that others may see my patterns. The proceeds from Rows & Roses enable me to stay home and homeschool my kids, take care of our little homestead, pay bills, and help buy groceries. I'm so thankful for every customer and friend who helps support my business. I couldn't do it without you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment