Saturday, June 25, 2011

Now on Etsy!

I decided to start listing some stuff on Etsy. Hyenacart is great, still my favorite go-to, for selling and shopping. However, it is more the earth-friendly type thing. That's perfect for things like cloth diaper covers and hand-made toys. Not so great for things like totes and crafts. There just doesn't seem to be much demand on HC for other, "grown-up" type stuff. I'm hoping to start blending and dying my own fiber for sell, some of it luxury fibers. On HC, everyone seems to just want wool. I really like silk, alpaca, and mohair blends, which absolutely do not work for diaper-covers! I also want to start crocheting things like shawls, doilies, bags, slippers, etc. Again, not much demand on HC for things like that.
Don't worry! I'm still all about longies, skirties, and cute little toys. I just want to expand a little, and I think I'll have more luck on Etsy for things like that. So come check me out on Etsy!


 http://www.etsy.com/shop/satiglenn?ref=ss_profile I haven't figured out how to get my shop to say Rows and Roses yet; so right now, it's just Satiglenn. I'm really looking forward to branching out. I hope you all are, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment