Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pattern developing!

I am excited to announce that I am now developing my own patterns! I am listing them in my indieCart shop. So far, I have posted my market-bag, produce bag, and a pair of toddler sandals. I have another pair of sandals that I've written out the pattern for in my notebook, but haven't typed it up and made it pretty yet. It's coming, though. 

I am a believer in patterns being affordable. I want everyone who WANTS to make these items to be able to. That's why all of my patterns are available for only $1.99 each. Here are pictures of each of the items, if you think you might be interested, go check them out!

 This is the market-bag. I did not write up the flower in the pattern, because I just used a basic flower pattern I saw somewhere and didn't want to "steal" it for my own :)
















 This is the produce bag. Doesn't look like much just hanging there, but boy does it S-T-R-E-T-C-H! I fit a ton of fruit in it :)
And here are the toddler sandals. They're called "May Flowers." I had a lot of fun developing these.












As a homeschooling WAHM of 3 (well, my big boy lives with his dad) who is trying to start up a homestead, your support is ALWAYS appreciated. Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest, and come join my facebook group to stay up-to-date on all the latest coops, customs, and patterns. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment